Reflecting on 2017
Hello Guys! Is it too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR? I mean were only two weeks into 2018 and well I started 2018 on a rocky start..I've been sick for the past two weeks. And it's given me some time to reflect over this past year - I mean what better way to reflect than being stuck in bed with tissues and tea lol Well here we go!
2017 was a year filled with many blessings and one verse I'd like to share with you all that kept me motivated -
Psalm 46:5 "God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day."
Hope this encourages you all as a reminder that when ever you go through hardship, be strong and be faithful to our Father because He will not let us down. This year, He has guided to me on to a path that literally has been raining with blessings. Of course there are days where it's not always like that - but my faith gets me through it.
I can sit here and list the amazing opportunities Kiara Michelle LLC got this past year - or the great things that has happened in my personal life. But when I think of sharing my reflection with you all, I want to share my heart. This past year I've learned a lot about myself and life in general.
So today, I am sharing my reflection on the lessons I've learned in 2017 -
- To keep your support system strong and close, you should always want to surround yourself with those that motivate you and are genuinely happy for your successes
- Keep God in the center of my relationship, friendships, and family.
- Walk in faith so that others can see His light through, you never know who's heart you can touch
- Do not judge others, as cliche as it sounds everyone is fighting their own battles
- Treat everyone with a kind heart (I promise it'll go a long way)
- Forgive those that hurt me, and move on. Being in my 20s, I don't have time to hold on to negativity - I'm trying to make the most out of my life and the way to stay focused you have to move on and let go!