The Happy Planner
For today's post, I'm showing you how I stay organized between my blogging life and school life! I'm def. a visual person and a handy agenda is just what I need to keep me in line. Thanks to "Me & My Big ideas" for my own "Happy Planner" and letting me introduce my readers this creative, unique planner!
Enter the discount code "HCKIARA" at check out for 20% off your purchase!
Ways I stay organized:
- Plan my week ahead of time - Every Sunday, I like to mark down everything I can think of that I know for sure I have to do
- Add stickers to a special/important event
- Add dividers with special quotes or fun designs, to keep the interaction going between myself and my planner
- Make sure to write down all times of meetings right when I receive an email
- Write in all my classes, even though I already know what my schedule is - just incase I don't overlap my plans with school
Between being a full time student and a blogger, this creative planner is a way to stay creative while planning my week. I'm excited to work with Me and My Big Ideas, because they provide unique products for not only students, but to everyone who loves to inspire themselves with designs and colors. I love being about to spread positivity throughout my planner, because even though I know I have a stressful week ahead of me, I read inspiring messages through out my agenda and it makes it that much better.
- CONNECT WITH THEM -
Thank you to me & my BIG ideas and Her Campus Media for partnering on this post!